Here are 7 not so interesting facts about me followed by The Plate of the Week.
- My favorite type of music is Country, but my favorite musical artist is P!nk. It all sounds pretty great when the windows are down in any weather. My son and I have a motto: “Windows down, heater on, radio up!”
- My very first personalized plates read RADICL. I’ve had my present vanity plates since 1986, RAY-BAN. While the plates in Missouri have gone through color and design changes I’ve kept the same letters. That’s a very long time for free advertising.
- My Mustang has 78 thousand miles on it, and much to my husband’s financial frowning I am on my 4th set of tires.
- I’ve only had one speeding ticket in my entire life, and it happened just this October. 48 in a 35, but the officer took it down to 45. After the ticket was issued, I swear the ghost of my father pulled up next to me in his ’79 Trans Am.
- My husband has driven my car only 7 times in the last 9 years.
- My first car was a ’79 Bobcat with a stick, and I remember boasting to anyone who would listen that it would someday have a 289 in it and that I would be racing at I-55 Raceway in Pevely. It was such a tiny little car that the Cragars I had to have only had four (not 5) spokes. Oh, the dreams of a 17 year old. It was a great little 4 speed! Click here to view.
- I openly wish I had NOS and a manual transmission in my car. And I drive as if I have both.
- I do not like this week’s Plate of the Week. That’s why his silly little picture is mixed in with all this stuff about me. Ha to him.