Check out recent posts!
- Windows Down!
- Positively Unedited
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- 16,716 hits
- @AlexLyleMusic @ChaseRiceMusic I steer clear of scandals, tidy up my own back yard as much as possible, and hope no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @AlexLyleMusic @ericchurch A wonderful song! 1 week ago
- @AlexLyleMusic I wouldn’t. If i had to leave Missouri, I’d head to Franklin, Tennessee. 3 weeks ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Search Results for: 30 crazy car rules
1. Towels on the seat are a must. This is a rule for so many reasons. 2. Original floor mats are stored in the garage. 3. If you put one visor down, they both must be down. 4. If you … Continue reading
This just in…I’ve been informed that on Tuesday my blog had a birthday. One year ago I took a leap and decided to open myself up to a new kind of social media. At first, I was nervous and … Continue reading
It’s hard to believe that 10 years ago Brad and I were at Dave Sinclair Ford agreeing that “yes, white is the best color”. (Most people don’t know that I really wanted a certain shade of blue, but there wasn’t … Continue reading