Check out recent posts!
- How to Park in 2020
- Windows Down!
- Positively Unedited
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- 16,943 hits
- @leah_ron Proud of you! Keep writing without ceasing. I’ve done three, and editing is by far the most difficult process. 1 week ago
- How to Park in 2020 hoodscoop03.com/2020/11/25/how… 1 week ago
- RT @HappyPigsGaming: Really feeling the love in the community lately. It's incredible to see a group of "strangers" become so close and ea… 1 week ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Category Archives: Owner’s Guides
“Your new 1953 Chevrolet is by far the finest and most beautiful Chevrolet ever built…” As we sift through this manual I will announce my favorite parts (FP) and how things haven’t changed (THC) in a few of the sections. … Continue reading