Check out recent posts!
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- 16,376 hits
- @Super_Siddy Loving these posts! Gotta catchem all! 1 week ago
- @NaNoWriMo I’ve replaced my morning writing with exercise. 1 week ago
- @NaNoWriMo @kateclayborn 52,184. Winner! 1 week ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Category Archives: Owner’s Guides
“Your new 1953 Chevrolet is by far the finest and most beautiful Chevrolet ever built…” As we sift through this manual I will announce my favorite parts (FP) and how things haven’t changed (THC) in a few of the sections. … Continue reading