Check out recent posts!
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- 16,047 hits
- Great savings at my etsy shop! etsy.com/shop/dustychar… instagram.com/p/BttQiB-BB7_/… 1 week ago
- Congratulations Jon! twitter.com/M_H_Architects… 2 weeks ago
- RT @keystrokedriven: Motor Head Likes Bling! hoodscoop03.com/2019/01/30/mot… https://t.co/Qm0OBrxYfW 3 weeks ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Category Archives: Lodging
It’s been a great summer in spite of many days of rainfall. Meaning many car washes to the new beast. Of course it wouldn’t be summer without the annual trip to Tennessee with BFF Yvonne. Our time was filled with … Continue reading
From check in to check out, our stay was glorious. It became obvious very quickly that the Garden Inn Hilton in Springfield, MO knows their stuff in the area of customer service. Greeting us as we walked up to the … Continue reading