Check out recent posts!
- Windows Down!
- Positively Unedited
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- 16,482 hits
- Windows Down! hoodscoop03.com/2020/04/08/win… https://t.co/RIsgvBnFyj 1 hour ago
- @themansmustang St. Louis pride from this side of the pond! 1 hour ago
- Positively Unedited hoodscoop03.com/2020/04/02/pos… https://t.co/Ka66z0iIsx 6 days ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Category Archives: Plate of the Week
The Mustang Club of St. Louis had a great turnout at the first car show of the season. With temps in the high 40s, we met early offsite, then cascaded down Dougherty Ferry to The Museum of Transportation. Tops were … Continue reading
The annual St. Louis Saint Patrick’s Day Parade was held on Saturday, 3/12. Being a rain or shine event meant no complaints about the forecasted weather. A forecast that proved to be correct on the only day parade folks … Continue reading
Not certain how long ago that was taken, but we sure did have fun driving around together. Now these wonderful young men are all grown up with cars of their own. Jon’s next car! Finally, here’s a true Throw Back!
Just a couple of plate shots from the car show at Chik-fil-a this past Friday night.