Check out recent posts!
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- 16,313 hits
- Love cars, but gotta sell my wares! etsy.com/shop/DustyChar… https://t.co/ZOf7tbV5q8 1 week ago
- @themansmustang Grown kids with fenders of their own! Greetings from across the pond!! https://t.co/hWt4tW7Cxs 2 weeks ago
- @themansmustang https://t.co/ilWXw1Tzk3 2 weeks ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Category Archives: Plate of the Week
The Mustang Club of St. Louis had a great turnout at the first car show of the season. With temps in the high 40s, we met early offsite, then cascaded down Dougherty Ferry to The Museum of Transportation. Tops were … Continue reading
The annual St. Louis Saint Patrick’s Day Parade was held on Saturday, 3/12. Being a rain or shine event meant no complaints about the forecasted weather. A forecast that proved to be correct on the only day parade folks … Continue reading
Not certain how long ago that was taken, but we sure did have fun driving around together. Now these wonderful young men are all grown up with cars of their own. Jon’s next car! Finally, here’s a true Throw Back!
Just a couple of plate shots from the car show at Chik-fil-a this past Friday night.