Check out recent posts!
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- On The Road
- Ways to Say I Love You
- Jedi Skills
- Man in the Mirror
- Making Tracks
- 14,563 hits
- @mirandalambert @moanilee @NashvilleLASH @tiffanygifford Sparkle, shine, keep in mind the steps you climbed. You've got this. 1 week ago
- @mrBobbyBones Mustang! https://t.co/Phrk5LDDXK 2 weeks ago
- When I miss my bff @Jeep @nerveandheart #reflection #randomshot #mustangslovejeeps https://t.co/BbUjLa9O8R 1 month ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Author Archives: Debbie
Just like the Little Engine That Could, I took on Spring Break with confidence and energy. Ahhh… time away from teaching and I’m having a very productive week. Closets cleaned, drawers organized, flip-flops color coordinated, and even time spent writing. … Continue reading
The only thing better than being a car enthusiast is being a car enthusiast driving down one of the most beloved stretches of highway in our country’s history. Route 66 is America. It is a drive that connects the … Continue reading
I just needed to say it so I wrote this song to my son Jon. It makes my heart very happy. My heart is always very happy. My heart is always #brightside… and quite a bit more. … Continue reading
My first personal day of this school year was put to excellent use. Along with several of my Mustang Club of St. Louis friends, on Thursday September 1, I participated in the Great American Pony Drive. The following is taken … Continue reading
Here are a few pics from the past few days . Love the car life.
We car people support the car culture in many different ways. Maybe you’re a collector that houses your gems, taking it for a spin on a beautiful day. Perhaps your coveted auto is your daily driver that is in … Continue reading