Check out recent posts!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- On The Road
- 15,817 hits
- @FPRacingSchool @CastrolUSA @recarousa @Castrol @MichelinUSA @FordPerformance @coatsgarage @GatewayMustang… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @Super_Siddy I choose front! #rayban #mustang https://t.co/czJ2ZHX0Bl 3 days ago
- @janson_chris @theryman @NSAIofficial All the live from St. Louis! 3 days ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Author Archives: Debbie
The helmet padding smelled all James Deansy. You know… Brylcreem and 10w30 with a little WD40. He’d let me ride back from the finish line in the Chevy II, and I’d put that helmet on for fun. For just a … Continue reading
Hey Friends, I’m stopping by to give you an update on my adventure. As you know, I gave up a beloved teaching career with great sadness and reservation. It is no surprise that I miss the children, their parents, and … Continue reading
Opinions Welcome! Hey to all my Word Press, LinkedIn, and Facebook friends. I’m getting ready to work on an article about something known as Coal Rolling. It may even be referred to as Black Smoke Trucks. At this time I … Continue reading
My world According to Me… thus far As most of you know I’ve jumped off a very large cliff. This post is simply a warm up to things yet to come. No More Teaching: This was the very, very hardest … Continue reading
Just like the Little Engine That Could, I took on Spring Break with confidence and energy. Ahhh… time away from teaching and I’m having a very productive week. Closets cleaned, drawers organized, flip-flops color coordinated, and even time spent writing. … Continue reading
The only thing better than being a car enthusiast is being a car enthusiast driving down one of the most beloved stretches of highway in our country’s history. Route 66 is America. It is a drive that connects the … Continue reading