Check out recent posts!
- Windows Down!
- Positively Unedited
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- 16,818 hits
- RT @HappyPigsGaming: Fast Food Friday! Tonight! 8pm Central! Join @ThatGuyIzzy__ and myself as we rate the wonderful @Wendys. High hopes… 3 days ago
- RT @HappyPigsGaming: Join us tonight at 8pm central! Can't believe this is our TENTH in a row. I'm insane, you're insane, everyone is insan… 1 week ago
- @HappyPigsGaming @ThatGuyIzzy__ #McRib 2 weeks ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Category Archives: Route 66
The only thing better than being a car enthusiast is being a car enthusiast driving down one of the most beloved stretches of highway in our country’s history. Route 66 is America. It is a drive that connects the … Continue reading
We car people support the car culture in many different ways. Maybe you’re a collector that houses your gems, taking it for a spin on a beautiful day. Perhaps your coveted auto is your daily driver that is in … Continue reading
Registered and ready to go on a Fall Color Cruise with my best friend Yvonne. It began at the Museum of Transportation and ended in Washington, MO. The drive was beautiful and the company was even better. We had a … Continue reading
It’s been a great summer in spite of many days of rainfall. Meaning many car washes to the new beast. Of course it wouldn’t be summer without the annual trip to Tennessee with BFF Yvonne. Our time was filled with … Continue reading
Not the best picture, but unique Plate of the Week nonetheless. I spotted this Jeep while driving down Route 66 (now called Watson Road) on my way home from work. Gloomy and sunless weather just like the kind you’ll find … Continue reading
From check in to check out, our stay was glorious. It became obvious very quickly that the Garden Inn Hilton in Springfield, MO knows their stuff in the area of customer service. Greeting us as we walked up to the … Continue reading