Check out recent posts!
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- 16,062 hits
- @bobbybonesshow @KaceyMusgraves @garthbrooks @DierksBentley @GeorgeStrait @TheTimMcGraw @zacbrownband @KeithUrban @ShaniaTwain @kennychesney 2 days ago
- @janson_chris Bringing back memories of The Bat Mobile when you were a youngster in Festus? 3 days ago
- @kennychesney Love you, your music and what you mean for your fans. Keep it up! 6 days ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Category Archives: The Burnoff Area
The helmet padding smelled all James Deansy. You know… Brylcreem and 10w30 with a little WD40. He’d let me ride back from the finish line in the Chevy II, and I’d put that helmet on for fun. For just a … Continue reading
The annual St. Louis Saint Patrick’s Day Parade was held on Saturday, 3/12. Being a rain or shine event meant no complaints about the forecasted weather. A forecast that proved to be correct on the only day parade folks … Continue reading
The new 2015 Ford Mustang comes with it a very special feature…the Toggle Switches. In order from left to right we have Hazard Lights, Traction Mode, Steering Mode, and Driving Mode. Hazards are self explanatory. Traction Mode includes ON for … Continue reading
Here are 7 not so interesting facts about me followed by The Plate of the Week. My favorite type of music is Country, but my favorite musical artist is P!nk. It all sounds pretty great when the windows are down … Continue reading
It’s interesting that some of the most extraordinary moments in your life occur at I time that no matter how hard you try you will not be able to recover them. My dad, Rich Stepp, hard worker and family man, … Continue reading
Sorry the last post (a draft) slipped through my fingers. It was not ready for publishing. Still working on a series with Collector’s Fund, Christian Brothers Automotive, and hopefully a few others that involve helping young car enthusiasts, the community, … Continue reading