Check out recent posts!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- On The Road
- 15,838 hits
- @kennychesney @noshoesradio @sweetwaterbrew #pineapple #goingcoastal #HappyFriday https://t.co/LbVWRO219F 5 days ago
- @TheEllenShow My brother who hunts with his daughters. A lifelong legacy of turkey and deer hunting. Even after bei… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @wordstionary @Super_Siddy Amen from this corner of the world! 2 weeks ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Category Archives: Time Trials
While investigating my stoplight odds I found out a few interesting tidbits about the badging on the 2015 Mustang. Here is a brief pictorial: A V6, 3.7L with a base price of $23,xxx has a horse on front, horse on … Continue reading
In 1816, while observing objects using two mirrors, Scottish scientist David Brewster noticed patterns and colors being recreated and reformed into beautiful new arrangements. He named his invention using the following Greek words: kalos meaning beautiful, eodos meaning shape, and … Continue reading
Let it go…said no car enthusiast ever. A lot happens with a car between mile 3 and 95,059. And when it comes time to trade it in the memories pay no heed to the Christmas tree and rush forward at … Continue reading
This post is dedicated to my brother, Mike. Riding on the back of his 5-Speed Schwinn Sting Ray while he went free handed down Rogers Avenue in South St. Louis seemed so scary at the time. But those far-away, … Continue reading
Summer means shining up the car, swiping the gas card at the local pump, and venturing off to parts unknown. Today was no different. A friend of a friend told me about a nice little white horse down around … Continue reading
It is important that if you love cars..you should live for them and not die because of them.. This is a quote by fellow blogger Sid. He has a great blog about cars and one of his latest posts focuses … Continue reading