Check out recent posts!
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- 16,313 hits
- Love cars, but gotta sell my wares! etsy.com/shop/DustyChar… https://t.co/ZOf7tbV5q8 1 week ago
- @themansmustang Grown kids with fenders of their own! Greetings from across the pond!! https://t.co/hWt4tW7Cxs 2 weeks ago
- @themansmustang https://t.co/ilWXw1Tzk3 2 weeks ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: Trophey
The helmet padding smelled all James Deansy. You know… Brylcreem and 10w30 with a little WD40. He’d let me ride back from the finish line in the Chevy II, and I’d put that helmet on for fun. For just a … Continue reading
It’s interesting that some of the most extraordinary moments in your life occur at I time that no matter how hard you try you will not be able to recover them. My dad, Rich Stepp, hard worker and family man, … Continue reading