Check out recent posts!
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- 16,047 hits
- Great savings at my etsy shop! etsy.com/shop/dustychar… instagram.com/p/BttQiB-BB7_/… 1 week ago
- Congratulations Jon! twitter.com/M_H_Architects… 2 weeks ago
- RT @keystrokedriven: Motor Head Likes Bling! hoodscoop03.com/2019/01/30/mot… https://t.co/Qm0OBrxYfW 3 weeks ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: Trophey
The helmet padding smelled all James Deansy. You know… Brylcreem and 10w30 with a little WD40. He’d let me ride back from the finish line in the Chevy II, and I’d put that helmet on for fun. For just a … Continue reading
It’s interesting that some of the most extraordinary moments in your life occur at I time that no matter how hard you try you will not be able to recover them. My dad, Rich Stepp, hard worker and family man, … Continue reading