Check out recent posts!
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- 16,404 hits
- RT @keystrokedriven: @kennychesney Touch Down Tennessee! 🎼🏈 3 weeks ago
- @kennychesney Touch Down Tennessee! 🎼🏈 3 weeks ago
- @themansmustang Merry Christmas! 🍻🎄 1 month ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: Trophey
The helmet padding smelled all James Deansy. You know… Brylcreem and 10w30 with a little WD40. He’d let me ride back from the finish line in the Chevy II, and I’d put that helmet on for fun. For just a … Continue reading
It’s interesting that some of the most extraordinary moments in your life occur at I time that no matter how hard you try you will not be able to recover them. My dad, Rich Stepp, hard worker and family man, … Continue reading