Check out recent posts!
- Windows Down!
- Positively Unedited
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- 16,662 hits
- @bobbybonesshow Ask for a senior discount... 1 day ago
- @AlexLyleMusic Nope! Not for a second. Still looking for a few extra hours in every day. My space is called The Studio That Never Sleeps! 1 week ago
- instagram.com/p/CArLEoXHoG0/… 1 week ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: Nashville
Hello Social Media Friends! It’s been a bit, and of course a great deal has happened in all of our lives. Retirement (almost two years now) has brought much to The Studio That Never Sleeps and my positively unedited … Continue reading
It’s been a great summer in spite of many days of rainfall. Meaning many car washes to the new beast. Of course it wouldn’t be summer without the annual trip to Tennessee with BFF Yvonne. Our time was filled with … Continue reading
What could make a visit to Nashville, TN complete? Curious car sightings, of course! Pulling off the highway we were greeted by none other than Cooter’s…a Duke’s of Hazzard souvenir mecca! While I am a fan of the General Lee, … Continue reading