Check out recent posts!
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- 16,152 hits
- @SteveChapman13 Just read this/your article on FB. So well written! 1 week ago
- @bobbybonesshow @RadioLunchbox I would self-publish my book then get more impressive exhaust for my car. 1 week ago
- @FPRacingSchool https://t.co/sZmzdsVBbW 4 weeks ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: Nashville
It’s been a great summer in spite of many days of rainfall. Meaning many car washes to the new beast. Of course it wouldn’t be summer without the annual trip to Tennessee with BFF Yvonne. Our time was filled with … Continue reading
What could make a visit to Nashville, TN complete? Curious car sightings, of course! Pulling off the highway we were greeted by none other than Cooter’s…a Duke’s of Hazzard souvenir mecca! While I am a fan of the General Lee, … Continue reading