Check out recent posts!
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- 16,149 hits
- @SteveChapman13 Just read this/your article on FB. So well written! 5 days ago
- @bobbybonesshow @RadioLunchbox I would self-publish my book then get more impressive exhaust for my car. 1 week ago
- @FPRacingSchool https://t.co/sZmzdsVBbW 3 weeks ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Category Archives: The Burnoff Area
You know your life is changing…is different … when you’re on a Facebook chat at 1:30 am and it says Mikonos, Kikladhes at the bottom. I sure do love my son Jon Nuessle. … Continue reading
St. Louis can be a weather weary place during the Spring, especially if you are a car enthusiast like me, well most of my family for that matter. As we are just (maybe) getting over washing the salt off our … Continue reading
While my son Jon has begun his adventures in Greece to study its amazing history and architecture I find myself not only missing him, but I am missing our shared love of cars as well. Semester’s end will bring 90 … Continue reading
These are all mine! Collected over the past 9 years. I believe a Hot Wheel can be taken out of its packaging, but I applaud the collectors who keep them in mint condition.
My next posts will include Growing up Hot Rodding which will be a look into the life of a tiny me loving a dad who drove a ’63 Corvette. Hot Rod Music will display a list of songs that all … Continue reading