Check out recent posts!
- How to Park in 2020
- Windows Down!
- Positively Unedited
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- 16,943 hits
- @leah_ron Proud of you! Keep writing without ceasing. I’ve done three, and editing is by far the most difficult process. 6 days ago
- How to Park in 2020 hoodscoop03.com/2020/11/25/how… 1 week ago
- RT @HappyPigsGaming: Really feeling the love in the community lately. It's incredible to see a group of "strangers" become so close and ea… 1 week ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: drag racing
The helmet padding smelled all James Deansy. You know… Brylcreem and 10w30 with a little WD40. He’d let me ride back from the finish line in the Chevy II, and I’d put that helmet on for fun. For just a … Continue reading
For years drag racers relied on the man with the green flag to send them fairly down the strip. Buster Couch was one such fellow. I’m sure he saw many changes in the NHRA. One in particular was saying farewell … Continue reading
It’s interesting that some of the most extraordinary moments in your life occur at I time that no matter how hard you try you will not be able to recover them. My dad, Rich Stepp, hard worker and family man, … Continue reading