Check out recent posts!
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- 16,313 hits
- Love cars, but gotta sell my wares! etsy.com/shop/DustyChar… https://t.co/ZOf7tbV5q8 1 week ago
- @themansmustang Grown kids with fenders of their own! Greetings from across the pond!! https://t.co/hWt4tW7Cxs 2 weeks ago
- @themansmustang https://t.co/ilWXw1Tzk3 2 weeks ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: museum of transportation
The Mustang Club of St. Louis had a great turnout at the first car show of the season. With temps in the high 40s, we met early offsite, then cascaded down Dougherty Ferry to The Museum of Transportation. Tops were … Continue reading
This isn’t so much about skills as it is my comfort level. Believe it or not, I’ve joined a club. On Thursday evening (at son Jon’s suggestion) I ventured a pretty far distance from the house to join a car … Continue reading