Check out recent posts!
- Windows Down!
- Positively Unedited
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- 16,482 hits
- Windows Down! hoodscoop03.com/2020/04/08/win… https://t.co/RIsgvBnFyj 1 hour ago
- @themansmustang St. Louis pride from this side of the pond! 2 hours ago
- Positively Unedited hoodscoop03.com/2020/04/02/pos… https://t.co/Ka66z0iIsx 6 days ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: museum of transportation
The Mustang Club of St. Louis had a great turnout at the first car show of the season. With temps in the high 40s, we met early offsite, then cascaded down Dougherty Ferry to The Museum of Transportation. Tops were … Continue reading
This isn’t so much about skills as it is my comfort level. Believe it or not, I’ve joined a club. On Thursday evening (at son Jon’s suggestion) I ventured a pretty far distance from the house to join a car … Continue reading