Check out recent posts!
- Windows Down!
- Positively Unedited
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- 16,852 hits
- Fairy Fancy dustycharmdesigns.com/2020/10/18/fai… 3 days ago
- Yes a motorhead makes jewelry too. Check out my sale on Etsy. etsy.com/shop/dustychar… https://t.co/lmlEwho7Z4 4 days ago
- Magic dustycharmdesigns.com/2020/09/28/mag… 3 weeks ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: St. Louis
The annual St. Louis Saint Patrick’s Day Parade was held on Saturday, 3/12. Being a rain or shine event meant no complaints about the forecasted weather. A forecast that proved to be correct on the only day parade folks … Continue reading
This post is dedicated to my brother, Mike. Riding on the back of his 5-Speed Schwinn Sting Ray while he went free handed down Rogers Avenue in South St. Louis seemed so scary at the time. But those far-away, … Continue reading
Not the best picture, but unique Plate of the Week nonetheless. I spotted this Jeep while driving down Route 66 (now called Watson Road) on my way home from work. Gloomy and sunless weather just like the kind you’ll find … Continue reading
Things were looking pretty vintage on Saturday morning, an adjective that best described my time out with Jon and Brad. We went to a humble car show in south St. Louis. I’d say the gathering boasted … Continue reading