Got the nerve to post my ‘2014 Corvette’ article. It’s just my opinion. I’m not a brand hater, and certainly appreciate the creativity of all the members of the design team. Kudos to Chevy for taking a risk. I’m just one person and can definitely imagine that I’m part of a minority in my opinion. But hey cars are cool and so are the people that pick and choose what they like about them.
Check out recent posts!
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- On The Road
- Ways to Say I Love You
- 15,171 hits
- Jumping Into Neverland hoodscoop03.com/2017/10/29/jum… https://t.co/mvEUQET0E0 1 month ago
- @PrestigeMustang @68StangOhio @Mustangahley @Cobra3dD @mustangirl4life @Dee_Kujo @BecauseMustang Fun stuff! 1 month ago
- @DaveSinclair #oppositesattract https://t.co/QTHMFS0tLG 2 months ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.