February 3, 2013

It snowed quite a bit here through the night.  Enough that my clean Mustang is remaining in the garage. As I’m sending son Jon off to the grocery store, I say, “Be careful there might be some slick spots.”  And he says, “No Mom, those are DRIFT spots.” That boy.  Thank goodness he’s not taking his car to Greece.  I just know he would find some crazy road to drive radically on as if he’s in some sort of European commercial.  The funny thing is…he blames all of his driving habits on me!  LOL

About Debbie

Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Aside | This entry was posted in Journal and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to February 3, 2013

1. mi34ke says:

Love driving in snow. I got a chance todo that last night
    Do they drive on the opposite side of the road in Greece?

• Debbie says:

That is a great question. I’ll ask Jon and let you know.

• Debbie says:

I checked on-line. Driving is done on the right side just like us. However, most every where I checked said that driving in the middle is highly encouraged especially if you think there might be falling rock or grazing goats up ahead. LOL

2. Kathy Powers says:

So awesome that one of Jon’s last memories of the Lou will be a snow covered city. We wish him the best and our thoughts will be with you and Brad tomorrow afternoon.

3. Mart Dawson says:

Looks like your turn for the snow. I must admit I was so worried about the Mustang I had to get it in the garage. I have said if we move home, the only criteria for me will be a double garage like yours.

• Debbie says:

The garage was mine, all mine, until we got the Cutlass. I must say I don’t mind sharing my space with a fixer-upper money pit. If I’m going to share my space with something it might as well be with something that smells good. My car may be newer by 31 years but the ’72 Cutlass sure gives off a great hint of ‘real engine’.

Comment...you know you want to!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s