Check out recent posts!
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- 16,353 hits
- @NaNoWriMo This is my third year. My book from year 2 is on Amazon and at a local, quaint bookshop. 4 days ago
- @NaNoWriMo I write with reckless abandon for thirty days, as I learned from the No Plot? No Problem Kit by Chris Ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @NaNoWriMo Donated! 4 days ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: Greece
Those of you who have been asking about Jon…here is an awesome look at how he is living his life in Greece. His words make me so proud to be his mom. He continually proves to be an amazing young … Continue reading
You know your life is changing…is different … when you’re on a Facebook chat at 1:30 am and it says Mikonos, Kikladhes at the bottom. I sure do love my son Jon Nuessle. … Continue reading
… dilemmas today…waiting on an email from a company that wants to talk to me about internet marketing ideas….really wanting to wash my car in the morning, because it will be my first day of spring break vacation and I … Continue reading
While my son Jon has begun his adventures in Greece to study its amazing history and architecture I find myself not only missing him, but I am missing our shared love of cars as well. Semester’s end will bring 90 … Continue reading