A blogger is constantly taking on the role of his topic. The role isn’t like an actor’s role…it’s a role of who they really are, sometimes in spite of what they do for a living. It’s a role that comes from inside and with me it’s cars. Plain and simple I love cars… cars that speak about history, cars that reflect their owners, cars that shine, cars that shape the beat of your heart with the sound of their engine, and cars that move you as they pass by.
This blog has provided me with a great deal of positive self-worth. I see it is an open-ended project that has been self-taught and self-motivated. It is filled with late night attempts to spark the interest of friends and strangers. I’ve worried over posts, followed the blogging rules, and have put positive mental attitude at the forefront of what I’m doing.
My gratitude goes out to all of those who are following me, especially Mart at One Man and his Mustang http://onemanandhismustang.com. Mart’s nomination for The Versatile Blogger Award means the world to me. Even before this nomination Mart has provided me with encouragement, support, and tips. Hopefully I’ll be keeping at this for awhile!
Here are the rules:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site. http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
My nominations are as follows (in no particular order):
- Stevens Virtual Automotive Museum
- Lady In Red Again
- Darryl’s Drive in Blog
- Hotrodhigh’s Blog
- Cool McCool’s Garage
- Sped Limit 6
- One Man and His Mustang
- Mind Over Motor
- Red Stripe Photography
- Saab Vs. Scepticism
- Hot Rod Swap Meet
- A Car Blog From Chicagoland
- Fast And Dangerous – BBC TopGear Australia
Thank you Debbie for such kind words, but the pleasure was all mine, but the time and effort to make a great blog is all yours. I enjoy your posts and look forward to reading them. I hope you stick with it for quite a long time yet. Keep up the great work, you deserve it.
Many thanks again. I do plan on keeping at. It seems to combine cars, creativity, enthusiasm, and bringing people together. Love, love, the possibility of this combination.
Thank you for the mention Debbie, I guess I should get my finger out and do something about passing this award on. Debbie just one request please could you add links to the blogs you have nominated the I can go see what is so great about them 🙂