… dilemmas today…waiting on an email from a company that wants to talk to me about internet marketing ideas….really wanting to wash my car in the morning, because it will be my first day of spring break vacation and I will be out shopping with my mom, but the weather forecasters indicate rain at … well they’re not quite sure. Just enough ambiguity to create a bit of craziness. On a positive note, life could not be any better…the house is clean, laundry done, lesson plans complete for my return, Jon is exploring Greece, and Michael is out with friends. I am loving life and waiting for the next chapter to begin.
Check out recent posts!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- On The Road
- 15,818 hits
- @FPRacingSchool @CastrolUSA @recarousa @Castrol @MichelinUSA @FordPerformance @coatsgarage @GatewayMustang… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @Super_Siddy I choose front! #rayban #mustang https://t.co/czJ2ZHX0Bl 5 days ago
- @janson_chris @theryman @NSAIofficial All the live from St. Louis! 5 days ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.