… dilemmas today…waiting on an email from a company that wants to talk to me about internet marketing ideas….really wanting to wash my car in the morning, because it will be my first day of spring break vacation and I will be out shopping with my mom, but the weather forecasters indicate rain at … well they’re not quite sure. Just enough ambiguity to create a bit of craziness. On a positive note, life could not be any better…the house is clean, laundry done, lesson plans complete for my return, Jon is exploring Greece, and Michael is out with friends. I am loving life and waiting for the next chapter to begin.
Check out recent posts!
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- On The Road
- Ways to Say I Love You
- Jedi Skills
- 14,923 hits
- @DaveSinclair #oppositesattract https://t.co/QTHMFS0tLG 1 week ago
- @kennychesney @noshoesnation Prayers from St. Louis 1 week ago
- September 11…Plate of the Week hoodscoop03.com/2013/09/10/sep… https://t.co/rTye2gEiU3 2 weeks ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.