Having a blog is a great thing. It holds a different meaning to each of us who spend the hours writing, photographing, linking, uploading, posting, etc. There are days I just want to stop and focus on one of my (many) other things that I’m pretty good at. I’m disheartened that some of my friends don’t follow, why some days I have a 1 visit 1 view day, why I’m not spending my time trying to sell the next great American best seller. But a blog is an avenue that (if your heart is into it) deserves wherewithal and perseverance. As I was driving to work I noticed a great Vanity Plate and decided it will be the first in a series of postings. I do realize that I’m typing and posting for myself, mostly, but it is important to extend a big thanks to those who do follow me. Many of you who know me know that I don’t do things “just a little bit”. And maybe I am a bit vain as I completely support the idea of Vanity Plates. Although, I am certainly not without my criticisms for some. There is a story behind each plate and isn’t that what bloggers are all about…a story that our readers might enjoy reading.
Check out recent posts!
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- On The Road
- Ways to Say I Love You
- Jedi Skills
- 14,923 hits
- @DaveSinclair #oppositesattract https://t.co/QTHMFS0tLG 1 week ago
- @kennychesney @noshoesnation Prayers from St. Louis 1 week ago
- September 11…Plate of the Week hoodscoop03.com/2013/09/10/sep… https://t.co/rTye2gEiU3 2 weeks ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.