It was a day full of sunshine, good weather, and a full tank of gas. I managed to burn off 65 miles throughout this wonderful Saturday. (Brad is fully aware of my inclination for cruising). One of my stops included a 1st Communion Party celebrated by a very special family. Delicious food, good conversation, an outstanding hostess, and one amazing little boy named Michael. Of course part of my gift to him included a Grabber Blue Mustang Hot Wheel. Time to go meant picture time. I guess I need to confess to husband, Brad that I’ve let another man behind the wheel of my car. Happy 1st Communion, Michael! You put sunshine in every single day!
Check out recent posts!
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- 16,147 hits
- @SteveChapman13 Just read this/your article on FB. So well written! 2 days ago
- @bobbybonesshow @RadioLunchbox I would self-publish my book then get more impressive exhaust for my car. 3 days ago
- @FPRacingSchool https://t.co/sZmzdsVBbW 3 weeks ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.