I am very much delighted and honored that I have been nominated for the Bouquet of Three Award. This award is a combination of the following:
- The Sunshine Award implies that the author positively and creatively inspires others. Save for my nasty little write up on the new Corvette I truly try to be positive, hoping that creativity falls upon the screen, as well.
- The Best Moment Award is given to a blog that has a literary piece defining a specific moment that is thought provoking, creative, honest, and or inspiring. If I had to choose among my 60+ posts I would select one about each of my sons Michael and Jon, respectively. These two young men inspire me daily.
- The Versatile Blogger Award recognizes the all-around blogger. I suppose when a person writes about their mom, license plates, and muscle cars…
My friend, Mart, at http://onemanandhismustang.com/, happens to be my first follower, and I, his. I am humbled that he thinks I am worthy of the above accolades. I thank him so much for this award. I suppose he has seen the best and the worst of my posts. He has supported me along the way, and has given me guidance and suggestions. While there are three dimensions to this award I am confident that writing about the history of cars as they relate to my wonderful family might graze across each.
Thanks again, Mart Dawson!
Here are the rules:
1. Proudly display the Award Certificates on your blog page!
2. Announce your win with a post. Be sure to say thank you to the person who nominated you with a link to their post.
3. Present up to 15 awards to fellow deserving bloggers.
4. Let them know you’ve nominated them for this awesome award.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
I am pleased to nominate the following:
- http://onemanandhismustang.com/ I would nominate this very creative, informative, and lively look at restoring a ’66 Mustang, but my dear friend Mart has already been recognized!
- http://thebestcarblogever.wordpress.com/ Sid has a very enthusiastic love of cares, with his posts traveling to us from India.
- http://flynbrian48.wordpress.com/ Creatively written with interwoven pictures of Cool McCool’s journey with cars.
- http://wildhorsesltd.wordpress.com/ A very slick look at Mustangs from the UK.
- http://petedenton.wordpress.com/ An extremely creative fellow.
- http://mlarsonoutdoors.wordpress.com/ This is a great site about hunting and fishing.
Seven Things About Me:
First, I apologize that a most recent post highlighted a few bits and pieces about me. It was only meant to camouflage that pesky Plate of the Week. (I don’t normally talk about myself this much!)
- Growing up it was important that we learned all that was necessary for a well rounded childhood: shooting a gun, riding a motorcycle, the game of pool, water skiing, driving a stick shift…you know, the usual stuff.
- If I had a tattoo it would be of a piston with my dad’s name on it.
- I don’t like gardening, lace, ruffles, etc.
- I will not race a girl. Nor do I race like one.
- I’ve never had a bee sting, cavity, or broken bone. I should be careful. Until recently I was able to say that about a speeding ticket.
- When the weather is right…I’d rather blog outside than inside.
- I’d rather be remembered than rich.
Way to go girl 🙂 No need to thank me – you deserve it. The next beer raise me a cheers!
Cheers and cheers again!
The Bouquet Award–a perfect award for you!!! Congrats! As always, so proud of you and your inspiring accomplishment…
Thank you….there is always room for more yellow sunniness in the world! Love you!
Congrats on your award and thanks for nominating me 🙂
I’ve been stung, got cavities and broken more than enough bones in my time for both of us 🙂
Too funny! Thanks for the comment. PS Keep writing!