Check out recent posts!
- Windows Down!
- Positively Unedited
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- 16,662 hits
- @bobbybonesshow Ask for a senior discount... 1 day ago
- @AlexLyleMusic Nope! Not for a second. Still looking for a few extra hours in every day. My space is called The Studio That Never Sleeps! 1 week ago
- instagram.com/p/CArLEoXHoG0/… 1 week ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: writing
Does our loud, self-imposing version of Life is a Highway by Rascal Flatts sound better? Can we score more points playing Travel Bingo? Does nature somehow get a little deeper into our souls? I certainly believe so. It’s not enough … Continue reading
Hello Social Media Friends! It’s been a bit, and of course a great deal has happened in all of our lives. Retirement (almost two years now) has brought much to The Studio That Never Sleeps and my positively unedited … Continue reading
While doing a bit of light reading… The 2014 Writer’s Market, a 920 page book that is going to help propel my creative samplings into this new and fabulous year…I came across a wonderful and inspiring quote. With a bit … Continue reading