Check out recent posts!
- How to Park in 2020
- Windows Down!
- Positively Unedited
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- 16,995 hits
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CKIZD9uhzl3/… 21 hours ago
- RT @HappyPigsGaming: In 6 hours, babyyyy. How long will we Just Chat today? Place your bets. https://t.co/jHef7eFl9q 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CKFhFZFhckg/… 2 days ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: Corvette
The helmet padding smelled all James Deansy. You know… Brylcreem and 10w30 with a little WD40. He’d let me ride back from the finish line in the Chevy II, and I’d put that helmet on for fun. For just a … Continue reading
Registered and ready to go on a Fall Color Cruise with my best friend Yvonne. It began at the Museum of Transportation and ended in Washington, MO. The drive was beautiful and the company was even better. We had a … Continue reading
Brad and I had a great time at the annual Easter car show. Yvonne and Gary met us there on their Harley. Traffic and parking were a bit tricky, but worth it. There were so many people there making picture … Continue reading