Brad and I had a great time at the annual Easter car show. Yvonne and Gary met us there on their Harley. Traffic and parking were a bit tricky, but worth it. There were so many people there making picture taking a little difficult, but the weather was sunny and a wonderful 67 degrees. My goal was to be able to share the year of each of the cars that I took pictures of, but that didn’t happen. Seeing the ’79 Trans Am made me pretty happy. It had an 8 Track in it! You’ll see a pic of its 6.6 engine. Brad enjoyed a ’65 GTO most of all, while Gary has a soft spot for the Corvettes. I did come to the conclusion that I would rather go to a car race than a car show. It was awesome seeing the cars all lined up, but there was a different feeling when someone started their engine. On a positive note…it’s great that the car show is free and you could tell that everyone there really wanted to spend part of their Easter Sunday looking at those amazing cars. Finally, an interesting rule-if you entered a car in the show you had to bring your own fire extinguisher. Hmmm.
Check out recent posts!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- On The Road
- 15,817 hits
- @FPRacingSchool @CastrolUSA @recarousa @Castrol @MichelinUSA @FordPerformance @coatsgarage @GatewayMustang… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @Super_Siddy I choose front! #rayban #mustang https://t.co/czJ2ZHX0Bl 3 days ago
- @janson_chris @theryman @NSAIofficial All the live from St. Louis! 3 days ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.