Check out recent posts!
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- 16,400 hits
- RT @keystrokedriven: @kennychesney Touch Down Tennessee! 🎼🏈 1 week ago
- @kennychesney Touch Down Tennessee! 🎼🏈 1 week ago
- @themansmustang Merry Christmas! 🍻🎄 3 weeks ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: Ford ZX2
There is good new, there is bad news, and there is more good news. First the good news…we are happy to report that after a great deal of thinking, processing and observation, Jon was able to give the local authorities … Continue reading
I am not disappointed because I am not surprised. Consequences…another story. If you don’t want to live amicably (oh what I really mean is PROUDLY) in the United States of America with fellow citizens then you should live somewhere else … Continue reading