Check out recent posts!
- How to Park in 2020
- Windows Down!
- Positively Unedited
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- 16,925 hits
- How to Park in 2020 hoodscoop03.com/2020/11/25/how… 2 days ago
- RT @HappyPigsGaming: Really feeling the love in the community lately. It's incredible to see a group of "strangers" become so close and ea… 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CHbsDQCh2Uy/… 2 weeks ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: GTO
This weeks installment includes monkeys, cartoon animals, ankle nipping dogs, and a collection of animal enthusiasts who proudly display their adoration of the furry, fantastic, and flying members of God’s creation. Throw in a Goat that says, “Grrrrr”, and … Continue reading
Open the first picture for the slide show. As you can see by the pictures, Friday night’s Car Cruise at Chick Fil A was a success. Many turned out to participate and view the cars. Great music was provided by … Continue reading
Brad and I had a great time at the annual Easter car show. Yvonne and Gary met us there on their Harley. Traffic and parking were a bit tricky, but worth it. There were so many people there making picture … Continue reading