This weeks installment includes monkeys, cartoon animals, ankle nipping dogs, and a collection of animal enthusiasts who proudly display their adoration of the furry, fantastic, and flying members of God’s creation. Throw in a Goat that says, “Grrrrr”, and we officially have a four lane zoo filled with a herd of Hello Kitty. I tried my best to see a correlation between the animal and type of car, but to no avail. Enjoy! PS The history of how the GTO/Goat got it’s name is pretty cool…Click here to be informed. The whole Tiger thing was news to me and pretty interesting.
Check out recent posts!
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- On The Road
- Ways to Say I Love You
- Jedi Skills
- 14,916 hits
- @DaveSinclair #oppositesattract https://t.co/QTHMFS0tLG 4 days ago
- @kennychesney @noshoesnation Prayers from St. Louis 1 week ago
- September 11…Plate of the Week hoodscoop03.com/2013/09/10/sep… https://t.co/rTye2gEiU3 1 week ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.