This weeks installment includes monkeys, cartoon animals, ankle nipping dogs, and a collection of animal enthusiasts who proudly display their adoration of the furry, fantastic, and flying members of God’s creation. Throw in a Goat that says, “Grrrrr”, and we officially have a four lane zoo filled with a herd of Hello Kitty. I tried my best to see a correlation between the animal and type of car, but to no avail. Enjoy! PS The history of how the GTO/Goat got it’s name is pretty cool…Click here to be informed. The whole Tiger thing was news to me and pretty interesting.
Check out recent posts!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- On The Road
- 15,817 hits
- @FPRacingSchool @CastrolUSA @recarousa @Castrol @MichelinUSA @FordPerformance @coatsgarage @GatewayMustang… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @Super_Siddy I choose front! #rayban #mustang https://t.co/czJ2ZHX0Bl 3 days ago
- @janson_chris @theryman @NSAIofficial All the live from St. Louis! 3 days ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.