Check out recent posts!
- How to Park in 2020
- Windows Down!
- Positively Unedited
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- 16,995 hits
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CKIZD9uhzl3/… 21 hours ago
- RT @HappyPigsGaming: In 6 hours, babyyyy. How long will we Just Chat today? Place your bets. https://t.co/jHef7eFl9q 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CKFhFZFhckg/… 2 days ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: Mustang Club of St. Louis
It has been two months since my last post “Ten Reasons to Hire Me”. Ford Mustang did not ask me to do their social media (for example) so I ended up signing my contract as a teacher for my fifteenth … Continue reading
The Mustang Club of St. Louis had a great turnout at the first car show of the season. With temps in the high 40s, we met early offsite, then cascaded down Dougherty Ferry to The Museum of Transportation. Tops were … Continue reading
The annual St. Louis Saint Patrick’s Day Parade was held on Saturday, 3/12. Being a rain or shine event meant no complaints about the forecasted weather. A forecast that proved to be correct on the only day parade folks … Continue reading