Check out recent posts!
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- 16,371 hits
- @Super_Siddy Loving these posts! Gotta catchem all! 1 week ago
- @NaNoWriMo I’ve replaced my morning writing with exercise. 1 week ago
- @NaNoWriMo @kateclayborn 52,184. Winner! 1 week ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: Mustang Club of St. Louis
It has been two months since my last post “Ten Reasons to Hire Me”. Ford Mustang did not ask me to do their social media (for example) so I ended up signing my contract as a teacher for my fifteenth … Continue reading
The Mustang Club of St. Louis had a great turnout at the first car show of the season. With temps in the high 40s, we met early offsite, then cascaded down Dougherty Ferry to The Museum of Transportation. Tops were … Continue reading
The annual St. Louis Saint Patrick’s Day Parade was held on Saturday, 3/12. Being a rain or shine event meant no complaints about the forecasted weather. A forecast that proved to be correct on the only day parade folks … Continue reading