My amazing brother, Mike, showed me the love tonight by letting me show him my blog. He seemed proud and very interested in all of it, especially since he was raised in the same hot rod family. He still beams when he recalls the days when our dad raced quarter mile and eighth mile in the family corvette. Sometimes my dad would let us wait at the finish line and ride back with him. Here are just a few pictures, not the best quality, but the memories are still there. I often wonder what kind of car he would be driving today at the age of 74. For sure it would be kick-ass, a reflection of his live-fast lifestyle, and I know he would let me drive it up and down main street just like he used to.
Check out recent posts!
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- 16,062 hits
- @bobbybonesshow @KaceyMusgraves @garthbrooks @DierksBentley @GeorgeStrait @TheTimMcGraw @zacbrownband @KeithUrban @ShaniaTwain @kennychesney 3 days ago
- @janson_chris Bringing back memories of The Bat Mobile when you were a youngster in Festus? 4 days ago
- @kennychesney Love you, your music and what you mean for your fans. Keep it up! 1 week ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.