Check out recent posts!
- How to Park in 2020
- Windows Down!
- Positively Unedited
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- 16,996 hits
- @blehp Followed! #aubreybhaltair 6 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CKK835uhyyC/… 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CKIZD9uhzl3/… 3 days ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: ’63 Corvette
Modifications for this family meant racing on the weekend and making the car ready to get groceries on Monday. Modify…. that’s a pretty open-ended term. I’m just a gal with a car that I ordered from my beloved Dave Sinclair … Continue reading
One of the many reasons I feel like a winner each and every day!
It’s interesting that some of the most extraordinary moments in your life occur at I time that no matter how hard you try you will not be able to recover them. My dad, Rich Stepp, hard worker and family man, … Continue reading