Check out recent posts!
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- 16,067 hits
- @FPRacingSchool 105mph, a year ago, entrance ramp at 141 and Hwy 55 Arnold, MO, 2015 Mustang GT https://t.co/0DgKXlUMkM 15 hours ago
- @bobbybonesshow @KaceyMusgraves @garthbrooks @DierksBentley @GeorgeStrait @TheTimMcGraw @zacbrownband @KeithUrban @ShaniaTwain @kennychesney 4 days ago
- @janson_chris Bringing back memories of The Bat Mobile when you were a youngster in Festus? 5 days ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: ’63 Corvette
Modifications for this family meant racing on the weekend and making the car ready to get groceries on Monday. Modify…. that’s a pretty open-ended term. I’m just a gal with a car that I ordered from my beloved Dave Sinclair … Continue reading
One of the many reasons I feel like a winner each and every day!
It’s interesting that some of the most extraordinary moments in your life occur at I time that no matter how hard you try you will not be able to recover them. My dad, Rich Stepp, hard worker and family man, … Continue reading