Check out recent posts!
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- 16,365 hits
- @FPRacingSchool @Ford @FordPerformance @FordMustang What a beautiful photo. Is it possible to make the brake calipe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @NaNoWriMo This is my third year. My book from year 2 is on Amazon and at a local, quaint bookshop. 1 week ago
- @NaNoWriMo I write with reckless abandon for thirty days, as I learned from the No Plot? No Problem Kit by Chris Ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: ’63 Corvette
Modifications for this family meant racing on the weekend and making the car ready to get groceries on Monday. Modify…. that’s a pretty open-ended term. I’m just a gal with a car that I ordered from my beloved Dave Sinclair … Continue reading
One of the many reasons I feel like a winner each and every day!
It’s interesting that some of the most extraordinary moments in your life occur at I time that no matter how hard you try you will not be able to recover them. My dad, Rich Stepp, hard worker and family man, … Continue reading