While my son Jon has begun his adventures in Greece to study its amazing history and architecture I find myself not only missing him, but I am missing our shared love of cars as well. Semester’s end will bring 90 days without him reporting a left hand turn, without Sunday drives, without our shared appreciation of fast cars, fast moments, and fast-smack talk with his iPod playing in the background. I love you, Jon Boy. Though you may not hear it, there is an every day, 5680 mile shout out from me while you are away. I know you’re headin’ for somethin’, ’cause the road is callin’ and you’re on your way. Dibs on shot gun in May.
Check out recent posts!
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- 16,062 hits
- @bobbybonesshow @KaceyMusgraves @garthbrooks @DierksBentley @GeorgeStrait @TheTimMcGraw @zacbrownband @KeithUrban @ShaniaTwain @kennychesney 3 days ago
- @janson_chris Bringing back memories of The Bat Mobile when you were a youngster in Festus? 4 days ago
- @kennychesney Love you, your music and what you mean for your fans. Keep it up! 1 week ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.