While my son Jon has begun his adventures in Greece to study its amazing history and architecture I find myself not only missing him, but I am missing our shared love of cars as well. Semester’s end will bring 90 days without him reporting a left hand turn, without Sunday drives, without our shared appreciation of fast cars, fast moments, and fast-smack talk with his iPod playing in the background. I love you, Jon Boy. Though you may not hear it, there is an every day, 5680 mile shout out from me while you are away. I know you’re headin’ for somethin’, ’cause the road is callin’ and you’re on your way. Dibs on shot gun in May.
Check out recent posts!
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- On The Road
- Ways to Say I Love You
- 15,580 hits
- @DaveSinclair Livin’ the dream! https://t.co/7laDECztCd 4 months ago
- @MamaLooley @mrBobbyBones https://t.co/B5Nfl77cSS 4 months ago
- @DaveSinclair Being accepted by a publisher! 5 months ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.