Check out recent posts!
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- 16,222 hits
- Sleepless in the Studio hoodscoop03.com/2019/07/07/sle… https://t.co/kiAgjRrMh3 1 week ago
- @AshleyMcBryde Struggling in the same universe. Traveling on the same road. Crossing paths... priceless. 1 week ago
- @jessedriftwood1 The Gentry comes out on Amazon in 12 days. Sorry, but obscure by me! 1 week ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: Ford Mustang
Consider a 2016 2.0T Volkswagen GTI SE (Lilly) and a 2015 5.0 Ford Mustang GT (The Beast) … Total # of speakers-21 Total # of cupholders-6 Total # of speeding tickets-4 Total horsepower-662 Average top-end speed-170MPH (so say the speedometers, … Continue reading
Raise your glass if you think today was a pretty good day…Well I’m saying Cheers from here all the way to London and back again. I’d like to think that I make the most of every day, glass half full … Continue reading
Here are 7 not so interesting facts about me followed by The Plate of the Week. My favorite type of music is Country, but my favorite musical artist is P!nk. It all sounds pretty great when the windows are down … Continue reading
Mother’s Day is coming and hoping Brad will take the hint! 🙂 http://www.topspeed.com/cars/ford/2013-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-ar106552.html
It was a day full of sunshine, good weather, and a full tank of gas. I managed to burn off 65 miles throughout this wonderful Saturday. (Brad is fully aware of my inclination for cruising). One of my … Continue reading