Mom and I plan on doing a few getaways this summer…Chicago and Route 66 are two that are in the early planning stages. You may not believe this, but there’s the world’s largest rocking chair waiting for us somewhere along Hwy 44. However, it’s a proven fact that we don’t need to leave our hometown to feel like we’re taking a break from the rest of the world. There are many times that we start with breakfast, hit all of our favorite stores, have dinner, then end up on the front porch. We always have a great time whenever we’re together. Moments are filled with finding the perfect pair of flip-flops, a new purse, (because we don’t have near enough of either!), or a new-fangled craft gadget that will help us perfect our newest endeavor. (We have so few of those, as well, LOL). While the picture may imply “retail therapy”, no purchase could ever replace our very favorite thing… the moments spent laughing. These are moments that I feel so fortunate to share with my wonderful mom. It never gets old, no matter how old we get. The posted picture may not be my mom’s car exactly, but it certainly depicts a fabulous day out with the most fabulous person I know. The well-toned arms and perfectly manicured nails are pretty true to form, however. 🙂
Check out recent posts!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- On The Road
- 15,818 hits
- @FPRacingSchool @CastrolUSA @recarousa @Castrol @MichelinUSA @FordPerformance @coatsgarage @GatewayMustang… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @Super_Siddy I choose front! #rayban #mustang https://t.co/czJ2ZHX0Bl 5 days ago
- @janson_chris @theryman @NSAIofficial All the live from St. Louis! 5 days ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.