Check out recent posts!
- How to Park in 2020
- Windows Down!
- Positively Unedited
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- 16,943 hits
- @leah_ron Proud of you! Keep writing without ceasing. I’ve done three, and editing is by far the most difficult process. 1 week ago
- How to Park in 2020 hoodscoop03.com/2020/11/25/how… 1 week ago
- RT @HappyPigsGaming: Really feeling the love in the community lately. It's incredible to see a group of "strangers" become so close and ea… 1 week ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: Route 66
The only thing better than being a car enthusiast is being a car enthusiast driving down one of the most beloved stretches of highway in our country’s history. Route 66 is America. It is a drive that connects the … Continue reading
My first personal day of this school year was put to excellent use. Along with several of my Mustang Club of St. Louis friends, on Thursday September 1, I participated in the Great American Pony Drive. The following is taken … Continue reading
Not the best picture, but unique Plate of the Week nonetheless. I spotted this Jeep while driving down Route 66 (now called Watson Road) on my way home from work. Gloomy and sunless weather just like the kind you’ll find … Continue reading
From check in to check out, our stay was glorious. It became obvious very quickly that the Garden Inn Hilton in Springfield, MO knows their stuff in the area of customer service. Greeting us as we walked up to the … Continue reading
Mom and I plan on doing a few getaways this summer…Chicago and Route 66 are two that are in the early planning stages. You may not believe this, but there’s the world’s largest rocking chair waiting for us somewhere along … Continue reading