Baseball, football, or hockey…St. Louis is a sports town so it’s no surprise that it was easy to spy a few fans fanatical enough to display their love for said sports on a vanity plate. To have a personalized plate (here in Missouri) of almost any kind, you pay $15 on top of your regular DMV fees. Then I did a little more digging and found out the fees for displaying a plate with the actual emblem on them (like the red bird above) requires an additional one time fee of $35 to the sports team. A final little tidbit-As of July of this year there are 1559 Cardinal fans, 306 Blues fans, and zero Rams fans willing to pay that extra $35. Hmmmm. It’s an interesting little list- http://dor.mo.gov/motorv/plates/
Check out recent posts!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- On The Road
- 15,818 hits
- @FPRacingSchool @CastrolUSA @recarousa @Castrol @MichelinUSA @FordPerformance @coatsgarage @GatewayMustang… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @Super_Siddy I choose front! #rayban #mustang https://t.co/czJ2ZHX0Bl 5 days ago
- @janson_chris @theryman @NSAIofficial All the live from St. Louis! 5 days ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.