As my car nears it’s 10th birthday, it additionally shows some wear and tear. At the same time there are improvements I would like to make.
1. The headlights show much wear from the sun and the heat of my engine. They don’t shine like they should. I’ve applied many reliable products, but the gloomy dull appearance returns.
2. My hood has suffered nicks (around 8) to the white paint. I could touch them up I suppose.
3. Most recently my headliner has pulled away from the seal at the top of the windshield. My service fellow at Ford told me to take it to a local place called the Top Shop. I’m thinking hubby Brad could use his mad skills.
4. My bumper shows a slight outward crack from a bolt underneath. It has worsened over the last months and will require body work.
5. I’ve wanted stripes of some sort ever since I can remember.
6. More power. I must be sensible here. More power means more wear and tear, nicks, vibrations, etc. And lets not forget the subject of tires.
What do you think?