Hello to all of my social media friends. It is with great enthusiasm that I write this post. There comes a time for change. I am the gal that tries to make things happen. While it’s true I have everything, I’m just looking for a different kind of everything. No, I’m not running for president, but given current circumstances I’m quite possibly one of the better options.
Now for the big news flash. I don’t want to be a teacher anymore. Don’t get me wrong, I love teaching. My school and my students are fabulous. However, there is something more out there for me. And I have more to give. The future is a mystery that I am ready to solve little by little with gumption, hard work, and go-get-itness. Ideally my next work environment would involve my mac, cars, and people. Working from home would be a plus.
Here is my less than traditional resume’…
- I am super sparkly all of the time and bring an upbeat vibe to every situation. This is listed as number one because I truly know (not think or believe) that I can make a positive difference.
- Talking with people is a forte. Public speaking…no problem.
- I type quite quickly, using all ten of my fingers.
- Problem solving comes naturally for me, easily looking at the end result in the middle of a situation.
- Prompt, creative, organized, snappy, smiley (throwing that in just in case you skimmed by #1), enthusiastic, tolerant, and honest. These are but a few adjectives that describe my sassy little unique self. (Hee hee-threw in a couple more.)
- I’ll be happy to hang out after work for a beer as long as the parking is good.
- Detailing my car will only be done at lunch time or after the whistle blows.
- Being surrounded by cars would definitely be a benefit.
- I know what WD40 is for. Just sayin’.
- Technology is a passion. I don’t creep…I’m just a good Googler. 🙂
- Numbers one through ten can not completely express how awesome I would be given the opportunity to embark on a new adventure.
My final thoughts: I don’t normally ask my friends to share. However if you know of someone who is not afraid to add a little more success and a whole lot of awesomeness to their business…by all means share away. Also, I’m okay with my present administration finding out about this. What intelligent person would look down upon my actions as I attempt to make me a better me, and the world a better place? I’m supposed to turn my contract in by April 30th….Ready, set, go!
The VW picture was originally used by amberinalbania.
Congratulations on your courage & best of luck on your endeavor to make things happen. I am always in your corner! I really like the idea of you running for president the best!
LikeLiked by 1 person
OMG, I wish you ALL the success you deserve. I understand the need that there is something else out there. I’m
I’m sure that numbers 1-10 will get you where you need to go. Looking forward to following this new journey of yours from this side of the pond. All the best to you Debbie. 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’d hire you – well, I did hire you… you wanna come back?
Above comment by Scott Gurley – sorry, thought I was logged in
of The Teachers’ Lounge 🙂
Pingback: Hashtag Bright Side | hoodscoop03.com
Pingback: Rejection – Dusty Charm Designs