Check out recent posts!
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- 16,067 hits
- @FPRacingSchool 105mph, a year ago, entrance ramp at 141 and Hwy 55 Arnold, MO, 2015 Mustang GT https://t.co/0DgKXlUMkM 16 hours ago
- @bobbybonesshow @KaceyMusgraves @garthbrooks @DierksBentley @GeorgeStrait @TheTimMcGraw @zacbrownband @KeithUrban @ShaniaTwain @kennychesney 4 days ago
- @janson_chris Bringing back memories of The Bat Mobile when you were a youngster in Festus? 5 days ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Category Archives: Off the Road
Leave it to Ford, Ford Dealers, and advertising in general to improve on my love for the open road…with billboards. This #mustangcrushmonday was inspired by one I saw while traveling home from Nashville, TN. It just happened to be that … Continue reading
This post is dedicated to my brother, Mike. Riding on the back of his 5-Speed Schwinn Sting Ray while he went free handed down Rogers Avenue in South St. Louis seemed so scary at the time. But those far-away, … Continue reading
You know things are going fine when all your work is done and your next decision is…. Do I read my Hot Rod Magazine featuring Ken Block’s Hoonigan Mustang, or my UK edition of TopGear devoted to their travels across … Continue reading
Summer means shining up the car, swiping the gas card at the local pump, and venturing off to parts unknown. Today was no different. A friend of a friend told me about a nice little white horse down around … Continue reading
Raise your glass if you think today was a pretty good day…Well I’m saying Cheers from here all the way to London and back again. I’d like to think that I make the most of every day, glass half full … Continue reading
The holidays of 2013 are turning out to be quite wonderful. Brad and I are enjoying having both boys home from college and together we are managing to spend time with each other as a family and with our friends, … Continue reading