Check out recent posts!
- Windows Down!
- Positively Unedited
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- 16,760 hits
- @AlexLyleMusic Moonshadow by Cat Stevens, at this very moment...🎶 4 days ago
- Hand crafted jewelry, greeting cards, and more! etsy.com/shop/dustychar… #sale #coupon #christmasinjuly #gifts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @AlexLyleMusic @ChaseRiceMusic I steer clear of scandals, tidy up my own back yard as much as possible, and hope no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: car show
We car people support the car culture in many different ways. Maybe you’re a collector that houses your gems, taking it for a spin on a beautiful day. Perhaps your coveted auto is your daily driver that is in … Continue reading
It has been two months since my last post “Ten Reasons to Hire Me”. Ford Mustang did not ask me to do their social media (for example) so I ended up signing my contract as a teacher for my fifteenth … Continue reading
The Mustang Club of St. Louis had a great turnout at the first car show of the season. With temps in the high 40s, we met early offsite, then cascaded down Dougherty Ferry to The Museum of Transportation. Tops were … Continue reading
Just the first post in my series on Personalized License Plates. (Or second, if you saw/consider my ‘You Go Girl’ post). All plate pictures are taken by me, either on the fly, at a light, or out shopping. You decide … Continue reading
Brad and I had a great time at the annual Easter car show. Yvonne and Gary met us there on their Harley. Traffic and parking were a bit tricky, but worth it. There were so many people there making picture … Continue reading