Check out recent posts!
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- 16,062 hits
- @bobbybonesshow @KaceyMusgraves @garthbrooks @DierksBentley @GeorgeStrait @TheTimMcGraw @zacbrownband @KeithUrban @ShaniaTwain @kennychesney 2 days ago
- @janson_chris Bringing back memories of The Bat Mobile when you were a youngster in Festus? 3 days ago
- @kennychesney Love you, your music and what you mean for your fans. Keep it up! 6 days ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: Ray-Ban
My first personal day of this school year was put to excellent use. Along with several of my Mustang Club of St. Louis friends, on Thursday September 1, I participated in the Great American Pony Drive. The following is taken … Continue reading
The annual St. Louis Saint Patrick’s Day Parade was held on Saturday, 3/12. Being a rain or shine event meant no complaints about the forecasted weather. A forecast that proved to be correct on the only day parade folks … Continue reading
This is a shot I’ve been wanting to get for quite awhile. Waited for good sun and the nerve to block the entrance to a small neighborhood located south near Pevely, MO.
This is the note I found tucked under my doormat when I came home after a long week of school yesterday. Dear Debbie Do, I’ve had Chevys all my life. The first one was a ’58 from the in-laws. The … Continue reading
It was a great day out with my BFF, Yvonne today. We did some house hunting for her potential move up here to the big city :). Then a trip to Hobby Lobby led to a decision that I would … Continue reading