Check out recent posts!
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- 16,365 hits
- @FPRacingSchool @Ford @FordPerformance @FordMustang What a beautiful photo. Is it possible to make the brake calipe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @NaNoWriMo This is my third year. My book from year 2 is on Amazon and at a local, quaint bookshop. 1 week ago
- @NaNoWriMo I write with reckless abandon for thirty days, as I learned from the No Plot? No Problem Kit by Chris Ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: Ray-Ban
My first personal day of this school year was put to excellent use. Along with several of my Mustang Club of St. Louis friends, on Thursday September 1, I participated in the Great American Pony Drive. The following is taken … Continue reading
The annual St. Louis Saint Patrick’s Day Parade was held on Saturday, 3/12. Being a rain or shine event meant no complaints about the forecasted weather. A forecast that proved to be correct on the only day parade folks … Continue reading
This is a shot I’ve been wanting to get for quite awhile. Waited for good sun and the nerve to block the entrance to a small neighborhood located south near Pevely, MO.
This is the note I found tucked under my doormat when I came home after a long week of school yesterday. Dear Debbie Do, I’ve had Chevys all my life. The first one was a ’58 from the in-laws. The … Continue reading
It was a great day out with my BFF, Yvonne today. We did some house hunting for her potential move up here to the big city :). Then a trip to Hobby Lobby led to a decision that I would … Continue reading