Check out recent posts!
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- 16,152 hits
- @SteveChapman13 Just read this/your article on FB. So well written! 1 week ago
- @bobbybonesshow @RadioLunchbox I would self-publish my book then get more impressive exhaust for my car. 1 week ago
- @FPRacingSchool https://t.co/sZmzdsVBbW 4 weeks ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: Chevy
We car people support the car culture in many different ways. Maybe you’re a collector that houses your gems, taking it for a spin on a beautiful day. Perhaps your coveted auto is your daily driver that is in … Continue reading
I am fortunate enough to have the most amazing mom in the whole wide world. There is no arguing this! She wakes each day with a positive attitude (that’s where I get that from!!). Simply put, she wants people … Continue reading
Raise your glass if you think today was a pretty good day…Well I’m saying Cheers from here all the way to London and back again. I’d like to think that I make the most of every day, glass half full … Continue reading
In my first plate for this week we have Darth Vader. I know he’s not my father, but apparently he was Luke Skywalker’s. He is a menacing character from the Star Wars saga, and I don’t believe his personality lent … Continue reading
This is the note I found tucked under my doormat when I came home after a long week of school yesterday. Dear Debbie Do, I’ve had Chevys all my life. The first one was a ’58 from the in-laws. The … Continue reading