It was a great day out with my BFF, Yvonne today. We did some house hunting for her potential move up here to the big city :). Then a trip to Hobby Lobby led to a decision that I would let Brad redecorate the family room to resemble a Route 66 memorabilia shop. He doesn’t know this yet. As Yvonne was in need of a new pair of prescription sunglasses, we looked for the perfect pair to no avail. However we did find a never-before-seen pair of mymustang.com sunglasses for me. On clearance for $15, I snatched those babies up and promised my sacred Ray-Bans that they had nothing to worry about.
Check out recent posts!
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- 16,147 hits
- @SteveChapman13 Just read this/your article on FB. So well written! 2 days ago
- @bobbybonesshow @RadioLunchbox I would self-publish my book then get more impressive exhaust for my car. 3 days ago
- @FPRacingSchool https://t.co/sZmzdsVBbW 3 weeks ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.