It was a great day out with my BFF, Yvonne today. We did some house hunting for her potential move up here to the big city :). Then a trip to Hobby Lobby led to a decision that I would let Brad redecorate the family room to resemble a Route 66 memorabilia shop. He doesn’t know this yet. As Yvonne was in need of a new pair of prescription sunglasses, we looked for the perfect pair to no avail. However we did find a never-before-seen pair of mymustang.com sunglasses for me. On clearance for $15, I snatched those babies up and promised my sacred Ray-Bans that they had nothing to worry about.
Check out recent posts!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- On The Road
- 15,929 hits
- @bobbybonesshow Red badges, front, side , and back for my Mustang. https://t.co/sJ5iWVHlzL 4 days ago
- @chipfoose Prayers from a car gal from St. Louis. 2 weeks ago
- @bobbybonesshow Meet Me in St. Louis! 2 weeks ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.