Check out recent posts!
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- 16,062 hits
- @bobbybonesshow @KaceyMusgraves @garthbrooks @DierksBentley @GeorgeStrait @TheTimMcGraw @zacbrownband @KeithUrban @ShaniaTwain @kennychesney 2 days ago
- @janson_chris Bringing back memories of The Bat Mobile when you were a youngster in Festus? 3 days ago
- @kennychesney Love you, your music and what you mean for your fans. Keep it up! 6 days ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: Dave Sinclair Ford
It has been two months since my last post “Ten Reasons to Hire Me”. Ford Mustang did not ask me to do their social media (for example) so I ended up signing my contract as a teacher for my fifteenth … Continue reading
The annual St. Louis Saint Patrick’s Day Parade was held on Saturday, 3/12. Being a rain or shine event meant no complaints about the forecasted weather. A forecast that proved to be correct on the only day parade folks … Continue reading
Another great day at my reliable Dave Sinclair Ford Dealership. The new car brought with it a few minor factory flaws. Of course these minuscule things, only a dedicated (not at all obsessed) car owner would notice. Over the past … Continue reading
Let it go…said no car enthusiast ever. A lot happens with a car between mile 3 and 95,059. And when it comes time to trade it in the memories pay no heed to the Christmas tree and rush forward at … Continue reading
435 of them to be exact….The garage will soon take on a whole new look. Yes, my new Mustang has been ordered and the delivery date is somewhere around early June. Lots of decisions were made. A huge shout out … Continue reading
It’s hard to believe that 10 years ago Brad and I were at Dave Sinclair Ford agreeing that “yes, white is the best color”. (Most people don’t know that I really wanted a certain shade of blue, but there wasn’t … Continue reading