Check out recent posts!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- On The Road
- 15,929 hits
- @bobbybonesshow Red badges, front, side , and back for my Mustang. https://t.co/sJ5iWVHlzL 4 days ago
- @chipfoose Prayers from a car gal from St. Louis. 2 weeks ago
- @bobbybonesshow Meet Me in St. Louis! 2 weeks ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: 2003 Mustang GT
The helmet padding smelled all James Deansy. You know… Brylcreem and 10w30 with a little WD40. He’d let me ride back from the finish line in the Chevy II, and I’d put that helmet on for fun. For just a … Continue reading
Let it go…said no car enthusiast ever. A lot happens with a car between mile 3 and 95,059. And when it comes time to trade it in the memories pay no heed to the Christmas tree and rush forward at … Continue reading
Clean horses run faster…in other words, “Life is Good when it looks good under the hood.” It might not look like much to some , but this is 2 hours under the hood (and my hands took a pretty good … Continue reading