Check out recent posts!
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- 16,353 hits
- @NaNoWriMo This is my third year. My book from year 2 is on Amazon and at a local, quaint bookshop. 3 days ago
- @NaNoWriMo I write with reckless abandon for thirty days, as I learned from the No Plot? No Problem Kit by Chris Ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @NaNoWriMo Donated! 3 days ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: 2003 Mustang GT
The helmet padding smelled all James Deansy. You know… Brylcreem and 10w30 with a little WD40. He’d let me ride back from the finish line in the Chevy II, and I’d put that helmet on for fun. For just a … Continue reading
Let it go…said no car enthusiast ever. A lot happens with a car between mile 3 and 95,059. And when it comes time to trade it in the memories pay no heed to the Christmas tree and rush forward at … Continue reading
Clean horses run faster…in other words, “Life is Good when it looks good under the hood.” It might not look like much to some , but this is 2 hours under the hood (and my hands took a pretty good … Continue reading