Check out recent posts!
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- On The Road
- Ways to Say I Love You
- Jedi Skills
- Man in the Mirror
- Making Tracks
- 14,563 hits
- @mirandalambert @moanilee @NashvilleLASH @tiffanygifford Sparkle, shine, keep in mind the steps you climbed. You've got this. 1 week ago
- @mrBobbyBones Mustang! https://t.co/Phrk5LDDXK 2 weeks ago
- When I miss my bff @Jeep @nerveandheart #reflection #randomshot #mustangslovejeeps https://t.co/BbUjLa9O8R 1 month ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: Ford
We car people support the car culture in many different ways. Maybe you’re a collector that houses your gems, taking it for a spin on a beautiful day. Perhaps your coveted auto is your daily driver that is in … Continue reading
It has been two months since my last post “Ten Reasons to Hire Me”. Ford Mustang did not ask me to do their social media (for example) so I ended up signing my contract as a teacher for my fifteenth … Continue reading
The Mustang Club of St. Louis had a great turnout at the first car show of the season. With temps in the high 40s, we met early offsite, then cascaded down Dougherty Ferry to The Museum of Transportation. Tops were … Continue reading
The annual St. Louis Saint Patrick’s Day Parade was held on Saturday, 3/12. Being a rain or shine event meant no complaints about the forecasted weather. A forecast that proved to be correct on the only day parade folks … Continue reading
This is a shot I’ve been wanting to get for quite awhile. Waited for good sun and the nerve to block the entrance to a small neighborhood located south near Pevely, MO.
The year is drawing to a close… …and here at the Nuessle home we are very excited to celebrate Christmas all together. Presents are wrapped, menu items ready for prepping, and plans are in motion for memorable Christmas Eve and … Continue reading