Check out recent posts!
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- 16,067 hits
- @FPRacingSchool 105mph, a year ago, entrance ramp at 141 and Hwy 55 Arnold, MO, 2015 Mustang GT https://t.co/0DgKXlUMkM 16 hours ago
- @bobbybonesshow @KaceyMusgraves @garthbrooks @DierksBentley @GeorgeStrait @TheTimMcGraw @zacbrownband @KeithUrban @ShaniaTwain @kennychesney 4 days ago
- @janson_chris Bringing back memories of The Bat Mobile when you were a youngster in Festus? 5 days ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: Jeep
This post is dedicated to Yvonne, my best friend of 30 years. We’ve had triumphs, trials, tragedies, and travels. Our most recent trip to Tishomingo, OK may have been at the end of a winding road. We may have been … Continue reading
Not the best picture, but unique Plate of the Week nonetheless. I spotted this Jeep while driving down Route 66 (now called Watson Road) on my way home from work. Gloomy and sunless weather just like the kind you’ll find … Continue reading
Here are two great pics stating the obvious. You gotta love your vehicle to tell everyone what your driving, while driving what they can see you are driving. Hmmm, I think I know someone who does the same thing with … Continue reading