Check out recent posts!
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- 16,062 hits
- @bobbybonesshow @KaceyMusgraves @garthbrooks @DierksBentley @GeorgeStrait @TheTimMcGraw @zacbrownband @KeithUrban @ShaniaTwain @kennychesney 2 days ago
- @janson_chris Bringing back memories of The Bat Mobile when you were a youngster in Festus? 3 days ago
- @kennychesney Love you, your music and what you mean for your fans. Keep it up! 6 days ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: #mustangcrushmonday
Another great day at my reliable Dave Sinclair Ford Dealership. The new car brought with it a few minor factory flaws. Of course these minuscule things, only a dedicated (not at all obsessed) car owner would notice. Over the past … Continue reading
In our house, we don’t discriminate. If you love your car then we love that you do. We’re not brand snobs, etc. Son Jon is getting ready to acquire his brand new VW. He’s brand smitten, but remains true to … Continue reading
Click here to see a bright little video about the world’s first Mustang owner. Her name is Gail Wise. She bought the car when she was 22 and still owns it today. She seems like quite a gal, and wouldn’t … Continue reading
Who knew that Sonny and Cher had his and hers 1966 Mustangs? photos from: claspagarage.blogspot.com, jalopnik.com, justacarguy.blogspot.com
While investigating my stoplight odds I found out a few interesting tidbits about the badging on the 2015 Mustang. Here is a brief pictorial: A V6, 3.7L with a base price of $23,xxx has a horse on front, horse on … Continue reading
Leave it to Ford, Ford Dealers, and advertising in general to improve on my love for the open road…with billboards. This #mustangcrushmonday was inspired by one I saw while traveling home from Nashville, TN. It just happened to be that … Continue reading