Check out recent posts!
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- 16,067 hits
- @FPRacingSchool 105mph, a year ago, entrance ramp at 141 and Hwy 55 Arnold, MO, 2015 Mustang GT https://t.co/0DgKXlUMkM 15 hours ago
- @bobbybonesshow @KaceyMusgraves @garthbrooks @DierksBentley @GeorgeStrait @TheTimMcGraw @zacbrownband @KeithUrban @ShaniaTwain @kennychesney 4 days ago
- @janson_chris Bringing back memories of The Bat Mobile when you were a youngster in Festus? 5 days ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Category Archives: Plate of the Week
It’s the Year of the Horse according to the Chinese. However, we auto enthusiasts might look at it a bit differently. A horse with four legs is fine for cowboys, rodeo riders, and the like. The kind that gets my … Continue reading
A big thank you to good friend Doug at http://rubbermalletconsulting.wordpress.com/ for sending me the following video via Facebook. Its a fun little showing of a 1965 Mustang simply having fun on a drag strip. Not a bad “plate of the … Continue reading
With the news that Michael’s ’72 Cutlass wouldn’t start compounded with the fact that he had to drive “the Honda” back to college we needed a bright spot in the day. We found many of them at a car show … Continue reading
It’s hard to believe that 10 years ago Brad and I were at Dave Sinclair Ford agreeing that “yes, white is the best color”. (Most people don’t know that I really wanted a certain shade of blue, but there wasn’t … Continue reading
So much and not enough has been said about 9/11. This day in history gives us the gift of appreciating what we have and what others have lost…the devastation of lives sacrificed and our own ability to live greater lives…the … Continue reading
This weeks installment includes monkeys, cartoon animals, ankle nipping dogs, and a collection of animal enthusiasts who proudly display their adoration of the furry, fantastic, and flying members of God’s creation. Throw in a Goat that says, “Grrrrr”, and … Continue reading
I am not disappointed because I am not surprised. Consequences…another story. If you don’t want to live amicably (oh what I really mean is PROUDLY) in the United States of America with fellow citizens then you should live somewhere else … Continue reading